Back to all posts
Posted on

Medical Information

Does your child require medication at school?  Have you filled out all necessary forms?  This information is vital for those students who may require the use of an Epipen for anaphylactic allergies and/or a puffer for asthma.  If your child requires administrations of any medications at school, then all applicable forms must be filled out. Forms available for download on our website under students/medical forms or in the office.

1 Child/Student Medication/Personal Care Management Parent/Guardian Consent

2-Child/Student Medication Management Plan

3 Anaphylaxis

4-Asthma Emergency Plan

Forms in Word

1 Child/Student Medication Guardian Consent

2 Child/Student Medication Plan

3 Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan



Prev Post Next Post

Be the first to make a comment.