2021-22 Kindergarten Registration
Registration for the 2021-22 school year begins Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Brentwood Kindergarten Information 2020-21
**LOGOS Kindergarten will follow Schedule B calendar.
Regular Kindergarten Group A & B
Special Events (Events cancelled or rescheduled at this time)
Throughout the year the Brentwood Program provides students with special learning opportunities including:
- Mother's Day Tea, Father's Fun Night, Christmas Celebration;
- Guest speakers - Little Elks Bus Safety presentation and Sparky the Fire-dog;
- Skating program - offered at the rink in our school yard (4-5 times);
- Home Reading Program;
- L.I.F.T (Literacy is a Family Thing) program that promotes literacy at home;
- Special activities that focus on fine arts - clay projects and watercolour paintings.
Field Trips (None at this time)
Field trips throughout the year give students a chance to learn about and experience the world around them. Below are some of our destinations:
- Safety City
- Teacher's Pet
- Puppet Tree House
Focus on Family
At Brentwood, we welcome all family members into the classroom on a daily basis and for our many special events celebrating family throughout the year.
The Kindergarten agendas enhance the partnership between parents and teachers and strengthen the Home-School connection.
Progress reports, parent/teacher interviews and student-led interviews all help to keep parents informed and involved in their child's education.
We encourage families to learn together through our homework assignments sent home once a month and our L.I.F.T (Literacy is a Family Thing) program that promotes literacy at home.